Please login to forum.vetalarig.com to get the latest beta update.
- Added a warning dialogue when scene does not save properly.
- Fixed an issue with TransferWeights where it would not complete if all source joints were not weighted.
- fixed overlapping dialogues. All dialogues should now open above any existing windows.
- fixed negative scale on right side facial controls.
- new Batch Process, submits a process to run in batch. It will automically save as the latest build at the end.
- fx module has the beginnings of some caching scripts
- create_xform_group use_duplicate fixed. Before it would include children in the duplication.
- Added driver group to scapula control.
- Maya 2017 now uses invertShape C++ plugin instead of Chad Vernon python plugin. This makes importing pose data faster.
- Snap curve to surface and project curve on surface.
- Breakpoint in the code ui now possible by right click - set breakpoint
- Pose import will now stop when pressing esc after files load.
- Delta mush weights now export/import using deformer weights data.
- !!! Please stop using the vtool.maya_lib.util module. It will be completely removed in a future release.
Picker UI was going to be in this release but I need a bit more time to get it working with namespaces and to test it out a bit more.