- Maya 2017 support
- Version is now displayed in the window title.
- Auto completion no longer begins to edit selected things in the Outliner when pressing enter on completion.
- added pill control shape
- Shape Combo no longer errors on inbetweens named like: target05
- TransferWeights slightly faster
- Correctives now have a combo option.
You need to set your character to the pose where two or more poses are at 1.
Create a combo pose.
Then load those poses in the ui and sculpt your shape.
- Corrective tool now has the following options on poses:
Update Pose (Controls with Current Deformation) - Good for updating the deformation after tweaking the pose.
Update Pose (Controls with Stored Deformation) - Good for mirroring to the right side, and fixing the right side pose.
Update Pose (Controls Only) - Good if you need to change the position of the controls, and work on the deformation after.
- geo.follicle_to_surface now has the option to constrain or not. If not tranform gets parented under follicle.
- rigs.ScapualRig now has a fk rotate control option.
- Various ik rigs have mirroring ability including tweakers, ik arms/legs, scapula.
- space.create_follow now has the option to use a duplicate as the xform group.
- rigs.SparseRig now has a compensate option so controls cancel themselves out when translating. This is good when riveting the control to a blendshape.
- space.constrain_local now has the option to use a duplicate as the xform group.
- MultiJointShape improvements.
- minor issues fixed for Maya 2014
- space scale fix for right side eye lid rig.
- core.create_display_layer now has the option to set its initial state.
- attr.create_blend_attribute now has the option to set an initial value.